Friday, July 25, 2008

MeMe

Well I'm a little late on this posting...like 5 months! As I was going back through old posts and comments I found one from my good gal, Kristy. Certain I had promptly responded to this MeMe thing, I searched frantically to find it. Never did. I've only got one reasonable excuse...postpartum! Anyhow, so as not to ignore my dear friend's attempt to expose my deep dark secrets, here goes.

The idea is to list 6 things about yourself...

1) I once fell into a lake, Lake Conroe (for geographical purposes), while on a date. Even worse...when I came up from under water I freaked out because I don't like lake water OR feeling the bottom mush stuff AND because I am most often not in control of my emotions during a crisis, I let out an obnoxious noise that drew a great deal of attention. And if it couldn't get any worse...he didn't come in after me. I left an impression...

2) I have gone Snipe hunting. Being the competitive person God designed me to be...I WAS INTO IT!!! Again, on a date. (if you know nothing about this bird, give me a call, we'll go)

3) Yumm...not long ago I averaged a loaf of pumpkin bread a day, for 3 days! Not back in my jeans yet.

4) This is my second house to remodel and cuss, and cry, and whine, and...

5) I attended 5 colleges in 9 years for a BACHELOR's degree!

6) When Matt and I were dating I believed him when he said he needed to go talk to a man about a horse. I saw our life together. A nice house, kids, a horse...

Ok. So that's me. Actually, that's only a snippet of the "wisdom beyond my years"!

3 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

You are too funny! I bet you are a lot of fun at board games! ~Jenn

Jen and Ryan said...

Good for you girl! Keep living like no one else so that one day you can live like no one else!! :)

The Bird Family said...

Hey - sorry I keep forgetting to respond to you. I actually made the header myself...I have a digital scrapbooking program that I used and then I changed the html code. Hope you summer is going well. See you too soon :(