Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Here's To You...

I am well aware of the fact that I have some of the most wonderful people ever, in my life! I think about each of you often and I really want you to know exactly how much I appreciate who you are to me.

So...

Here's how this game works...

Each week (that's my goal, anyway) I will post a "Here's To You..." blog that will spotlight a precious person that I have the privilege of spending time with. I will continue on until I have affirmed each of you! Now...here's where you come in. If you know the special someone who is in the spotlight, please comment to further their affirmation! I believe that we all need to be lifted up and I am thrilled to do just that....

Here we go...I hope you enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Jen and Ryan said...

That is such a great idea! :)

Jaclyn said...

I caqn't wait!!! It will be fun.