Saturday, April 18, 2009

Perpetual Perspective

My mom is my biggest fan. No question. She sees the good in me when all I can focus on are the areas that need improvement. We all need someone like that on our side. And although I am grateful for this that my mom offers, I have come to depend on her ability to put the seemingly toughest challenges into perspective.

Like most, I have had my share of mountains to climb. Some greater than others. And some I still question. But no matter what road I was called to walk, my mom was always there. Joyful, painful, uncertain, she was there.

I don't tell you often enough, but mom, I sure do love you. I'm grateful for you. You still provide a feeling of security for me...and I'll always need you! Thank you for caring.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks so much for the sweet words. You grown more precious to me and Dad each day. Always, go with God and continue to follow His light. Love, Mom

Mom said...

Don't know how that "n" got in there - the "grown" should read "grow". Guess thats what I get for not previewing. Mom