Monday, April 7, 2008

A Little About Bay


Top 5 "why she's so cool"...

1. She carries beef jerky in her emergency pouch on her bicycle and snacks while she rides.


2. She can't keep up with anything until I throw it away and then she knows right where it was last! (and argues to the death that she had it in that obscure place for a reason!)


3. Sometimes her drama is so dramatic (tears, hyperventilating, pacing) that it cracks her up midstream (if only for a moment).


4. She can not grasp the concept that if you are walking back into Walmart with soap in your hand to pay for it (because it was hiding under the car seat at checkout), you will not be taken to jail for shoplifting!


5. She had Flaming Hot Cheetos w/Lime for dinner tonight. (does that say something about me?)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Baylee is SO cool! I have really enjoyed hangin' with her on Wednesday nights. She's another really special kid that I'm so glad I know! :)

Shellee said...

I have seen that drama!! Love that Baylee Bug!

The Duddington Family said...

She is super cool! :o) She is getting so tall. P.S. Do I need to schedule pot luck for your household? LOL

Mom said...

You described her so well - that is why I love her so very much. What a munchkin. MeMe